Appointment and Financial Policies
Our office attempts to schedule appointments at your convenience. Since appointment times are reserved for each patient, we ask that you please notify our office at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time if you must cancel. Another patient could be scheduled if we have time to notify them. We realize that unexpected things happen, but we ask for your assistance in this regard.
Issaqueena Prosthodontics is committed to offering a comprehensive approach to provide the highest quality of dental care. Please understand that payment of the services rendered is part of your treatment.
- Please be aware that the patient / legal guardian is legally responsible for the payment of all charges. We cannot send statements to other persons.
- For the convenience of our patients, we accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or DISCOVER. Payment is expected in full for each appointment as services are rendered unless other arrangements have been made with Issaqueena Prosthodontics.
- Dental Insurance – there is no direct relationship between our office and your insurance company. The type of plan chosen by you and/or your employer determines your insurance benefits. As such, we have no say in the selection of your insurance company determination of your insurance benefits. Issaqueena Prosthodontics will file your insurance for you, as a courtesy for choosing us as your dentist.
- We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier prior to commencing treatment if you are concerned about the level of reimbursement they will be provide.
- Our office can also file a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company prior to commencing treatment.
- We want to help our patients with dental insurance receive the maximum reimbursement to which they are entitled. Please bring your current insurance information with you to your appointment.
- To see if financing is available for your procedure, please click the link below: https://secure.springstoneplan.com/
- If you have questions or concerns, call our office at 864-482-7500 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At all times, you can be confident that we will always provide you with our best services without regard to the limitations imposed by your insurance coverage. To do otherwise, would not fulfill our obligation to provide you with the highest standard of dental care.