Our state-of-the-art dental facility uses the most technologically advanced methods and equipment available today to ensure patient comfort and optimal treatment results.
- CEREC In-Office Crowns - high quality porcelain crowns can be fabricated in the office in one patient visit
- Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CT scans) – Our office is equipped with the Sirona Galileos CBCT machine. This technology allows us to capture 3-D views of bone and soft tissue. Many consider this technology the standard of care for dental implant therapy. With the scan, implants can be planned with accuracy to avoid vital structures such as nerves and blood vessels. It is possible to know if bone grafting is indicated even before the surgery day.
- 'Fully-guided' minimally invasive surgery
- In-office Whitening
- Laser Dentistry – less traumatic option for soft tissue surgical procedures.
- High quality dental ceramics / porcelain - replacing metal restorations
- Digital Photography & Radiography (X-rays) - with up to 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Massage feature in the patient dental chairs
- Movies / TV for patient viewing